A long-term improved environment
Getinge Storkök AB manufactures and sells high-quality products for institutional kitchens, and shall actively contribute to a long-term improvement of the environment, by designing our products for both resource-efficient manufacturing and resource-efficient operation, so that as little of our natural resources as possible is consumed.
This shall be achieved by:
- Getinge Catering establishments act in a serious and responsible manner in these matters, and have as a minimum requirement to comply with current regulatory requirements and regulations.
- Getinge Storkök works continuously on the development of modern production processes, thereby reducing the environmental impact as much as possible.
- Getinge Storkök is continuously working on the development of modern products, and on continuous environmental improvements.
- Getinge Large kitchens actively contribute to the recycling of our products when they are used.
- Getinge When selecting raw materials, catering establishments take into account the impact they may have on the environment and aim to use recyclable materials.
- Getinge Great kitchens give employees the opportunity to take responsibility for environmental improvements so that everyone can contribute to a circular approach.
Solar cells and electric cars
We are self-sufficient in electricity through our investment in solar cells.
Our company cars are gradually being replaced by electric cars.
We have an environmental management system in compliance with the ISO 14001:2015 standard. The certification covers the following activities: design, manufacture and sale of tilting kettle for kitchens.